Seven Areas to Pay Attention To in 2014
Spotted this on my friend’s wall and decided to share! It’s important.
1. Pay attention to your family. If you are married, pay attention to your spouse. Be an advocate for a great family this year.
2. Pay attention to your health – It is a healthy mind that is a productive mind. Choose a healthy and balanced diet. Plan for rest and holidays throughout the year. Don’t burn out.
3. Pay attention to your ‘service to humanity’ – Your life is beyond just working to put food on the table and living the life. You are here for a purpose that will benefit humanity, pay attention to it.
4. Pay attention to your finances – Be a good steward of the resources you have been given. This year manage your finances better.
5. Pay attention to your business. Be creative and innovative.
6. Pay attention to your career path. Don’t go through your career haphazardly. Be strategic in your career moves.
7. Pay attention to your relationships. Don’t trivialise relationships. A famous quote reads – “If I have seen far, it is because I stand on the shoulders of men”