Nigerian army were informed That Boko Haram’s Planned To Attack A School Four Hours Before They Did, But The Army Did Nothing – Amnesty International

By  | 
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

(Photo credit: Michael Fleshman)

Amnesty International a human right’s group is saying The Nigerian army were warned that Bo
ko Haram planned to storm a school and kidnap some female students but they did nothing.

Amnesty International said the military in the state capital Maiduguri had more than fours hours’ notice before the raid took place. Fifty-three of the girls have escaped, leaving more than 200 still captive.

READ:  Read about Lagos Bar Where Homosexuality Thrives

Meanwhile today, the Chairman of Chibok LCDA Association while speaking on a TV programme also said the Nigerian military were informed two hours ahead of the impending attack in Chibok but they didn’t do anything.

READ:  Kim Kardashian is not a SLUT! - Mum replies critics on Facebook

He also said his kinsmen kept him posted while the attack was going on and he gave a vivid account of how the girls were packed into vehicles, some trekked for about one and half kilometres with their captors.

Now i dont understand this country. If Nigerian Army were informed about the impending attack, why didn’t they evacuate the girls? 

READ:  Angelina Jolie Reportedly Pregnant Through IVF and Expecting Her 7th Child
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse


Related Post


Got real life stories, gossip, tip-off, happening-right-now photos, compelling and inspiring stories to share? Send us an email: info@kanyiokeke.com or tag us on Twitter: @KanyiOkeke. You can also send us stories and pictures through whatsapp 08056663554


  1. Anonymous

    May 9, 2014 at 4:46 pm

    CKN Flakes 2..Still on Chibok Kidnap..Chairman Chibok LCDA Association said after they (terrorist) realised the girls were so many, they decided to move to Chibok Motor park where they hijacked two big lorries to evacuate the girls.. those that they couldn't evacuate ,trekked for one and half kilometres with the terrorists and were packed into golf cars, motorcycles etc.. He went further to say that the invasion lasted between 11pm-3pm,that most of his kinsmen stayed at the mountain top and hills to watch what was happening.. Meanwhile, they were calling him intermittently to brief him on what was happening…CKN

  2. Anonymous

    May 10, 2014 at 11:22 am

    That is Naija for you!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *