Wedding Guests Panic As 10 Die From Food Poisoning In Kastina
The incident, is already causing panic among residents of the area, as most of the guests, who ate or drank anything at the ceremony, are being contacted by friends.
They are all now undergoing treatment in various hospitals in the town.
It was learned that most of the affected victims had complained of stomach ache shortly after leaving the ceremony, while some died hours after being admitted in the hospitals.
A staff of Federal Medical Centre, who pleaded anonymity, said the hospital had received a number of cases relating to the incident.
“I think, from the information gathered so far, the case of some of the victims has to do with food poisoning,” the staff said.