Mayowa’s Family Officially Responds To Allegations That #savemayowa Is Scam [VIDEO]
Her cousin, Habib recorded a video message on behalf of the family. In the video, he answered various questions which have been raised by the public.
Below are pointers you’ll find in the video:
– Mayowa herself decided to publish the first video on Instagram without her family’s knowledge
– The family confirms that the funds will be used only for Mayowa’s treatment and they still have hope despite the advanced stage of cancer
– Due to her weak state, rather than going to Emory as planned, Abu Dhabi is being considered.
– They have been corresponding with a hospital in Abu Dhabi (NMC) now and have received a letter
from them stating they are willing to accept Mayowa’s case.
Watch the video when you continue….
– The family is open to getting a trustee for the funds so they will not have access. They are calling on companies with this competence to get in touch.
– Emails evidence can illustrate their correspondence with Flying Doctors and NMC Abu Dhabi.
– A visa application has also been filed.
– The family understands that questions have been raised and are willing to answer any questions
– Habib confirms that #SaveMayowa is NOT a scam and they are willing to do anything to help their sister get help
– The family thanks Nigerians and encourages everyone to keep praying, BellaNaija reports.
Watch the video below: