How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Phone Information With Facebook [MUST READ]
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- On Android, tap the action overflow button in the upper right corner and select Settings. On iOS, tap the Settings tab in the lower right corner.
- Select Account.
- Tap the check mark to the right of Share my account info.
- To disable the feature, tap Don’t Share.
- The pop-up that appears reads, “If you tap ‘Don’t Share’, you won’t be able to change this in the future.” And they mean it. After you follow through with this action, the option will no longer be visible from the Account section of Settings and there is no turning back.
Khloe Kardashian or NeNe Leakes To Replace Kelly Osbourne On Fashion Police
Pictures From Mercy Johnson’s Wedding!
Husband creates SPREADSHEET of wife’s excuses for refusing to have sex with him
Missing Malaysian Airline Pilot Programmed Remote Island In The Middle Ocean with a runway long enough to land a Boeing 777 Into His home flight simulator
Karruche Tran Supports Boyfriend Chris Brown In Court As He Escapes Jail Time
LEAVE A COMMENT
Got real life stories, gossip, tip-off, happening-right-now photos, compelling and inspiring stories to share? Send us an email: email@example.com or tag us on Twitter: @KanyiOkeke. You can also send us stories and pictures through whatsapp 08056663554