Imo State University Student Die While Celebrating Graduation [PHOTO]

Wednesday, August 10, 2016


A student of Imo State University who just finished writing his final exams died while celebrating his graduation.

According to a Facebook user that shared the story, fellow students were pouring water and drinks on him when he mistakenly fell into a soakaway pit while trying to run away from them.

Unfortunately for the young man, the soak-away purportedly had a flow of electricity in it and he got electrocuted straight away despite efforts to rescue him.

Read the story below:









Sad! May his soul rest in peace!


ALT-TEXT

Kanyi Okeke's Blog

Got real life stories, gossip, tip-off, happening-right-now photos, compelling and inspiring stories to share? Send us an email: info@kanyiokeke.com or tag us on Twitter: @KanyiOkeke. You can also send us stories and pictures through whatsapp 08056663554

You Might Also Like

0 Comments, Add Yours

KanyiOkeke.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any comment. KanyiOkeke.com does not monitor the comments consistently and takes no responsibility for comments posted by our readers.

The thoughts, views and opinions of KanyiOkeke.com readers does not reflect those of KanyiOkeke.com, it’s affiliates or employees.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging Easier